Halloween Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
For anybody that may be interested ...I'm lowering the price on the 12 1/2" stroke cylinder and valve set up to $55 shipped within the lower 48 US states. This is a good deal on this set up and a great way to bump this listing up!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I'm putting together one, possibly two more cylinder and valve set ups. The cylinder is used, but in good shape ...the valve, fittings, and air lines are all new, just like the rest of the set ups I have made. I don't have the cylinder in front of me right now, but I'm guessing the bore to be approximately 1 3/8 inch with a stroke of approximately 8 inches.

Sorry about being so vague on the sizes. PM me if you are interested and I will get you more reliable dimensions.

Price is $55 which includes shipping to the lower 48 US.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I finally have the components (and the time!) to put together another valve and cylinder set up. This cylinder has a 1 1/4 inch bore and an approximate 6 inch stroke.

The set up includes a 115 VAC 5 way valve, the cylinder, air lines, fittings, and a flow control on each port.

All components are new.

Price for this is $65, which includes shipping to the lower 48 United States.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I'm going to do some multi tasking here by lowering the price on this set up to $60 shipped while at the same time bumping this thread up!

With the exception of the cylinder being different, this set up is very similar to the one pictured on the first page of this thread.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I still have 1 cylinder / valve set up left. The price is $50 shipped to the lower 48 if anyone is interested. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts