Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a cylinder and valve set up that I am putting together if anyone is interested. The cylinder has a 2 inch bore and 7 inch stroke. It would be perfect for a casket jumper or something similar. The cylinder comes completely plumbed to a 120 VAC solenoid valve and includes a flow control to adjust the speed of the extension of the cylinder. All parts are new.

This valve allows the cylinder to be powered on both the extension, and retraction. You just hook an air line to the valve, and put 120V to the coil on the valve, and the cylinder will actuate. When you take the voltage away, the cylinder will retract.

I'm asking $70 for the set up, and this includes shipping. If you are interested, PM me.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have another cylinder and valve set up for sale. It is similar to the one in the original post in this thread. This one has an approximate 1 3/8 inch bore, and a little over 6 1/4 inch stroke. The cylinder is either new, or in very good used condition. It works great! The valve, fittings, and lines are all new. I have installed flow controls on both ports of the cylinder so the speed of both the extension and retraction can be adjusted.

This would also make a good set up for a casket jumper or similar. Like the set up in the original post ...this one also is activated by 120 VAC.

I'm asking $55 for it and this includes shipping.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will have another cylinder and valve set up for sale shortly. It is similar to the one in the original post in this thread. This one has an approximate 1 3/8 inch bore, and a 4 inch stroke. The cylinder is new. It works great! The valve, fittings, and lines are all new. I have installed flow controls on both ports of the cylinder so the speed of both the extension and retraction can be adjusted.

This would also make a good set up for a casket jumper or similar. Like the set up in the original post ...this one also is activated by 120 VAC.

I'm asking $55 for it and this includes shipping.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm putting together a couple of more cylinder and valve set ups. These are some nice long cylinders. The first has an approximate 1 3/8" bore with almost 12 1/2" inches of stroke. The second one is a non rotating cylinder. Which means the bore is oblong so the piston can't turn. It would work great in a trash can trauma or several other props. It has approximtely 10 1/4" inches of stroke. Both cylinders are either new, or in very good used condition. The valves, fittings and air lines are all new with a flow control on at least one port. The valves activate with 115 VAC.

The price for each one is $60 dollars a piece and this includes shipping. If you want both, I will sell them for $115, this also includes shipping.

PM me if interested

1 - 20 of 27 Posts