Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone find a worthwhile purchase this Cyber Monday that could be used for Halloween? Even if it was a projector or media player, etc. As I've stated in a few other threads, I found a Blisslights Sprite Smart blue dot laser light for $100 + shipping from QVC early this morning. But they're sold out now, evidently. Figure I can use for Halloween plus That Other Holiday:

http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/140361-blue-laser-dots-light-christmas-use-similar-cheap-green-laser-dots-unit.html

Wondering if there are any other great deals still available anywhere this evening. Like on Luminara candles, for example. Wish they would start selling the Luminara tea lights in smaller quantities than the $100+ package of them I think I've seen Terra post.

·
Prop Master
728 Posts
I couldn't find anything worthwhile or that i didn't already have for the price i wanted, oh well i guess i will just stick to the old way's, make contact's and wait until one of them get's rid of something cool. last year my dads dentist who just happens to love Halloween gave me a bag full of teeth molds which worked great for the Zombies.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,443 Posts
I didn't buy a thing. I didn't really see any earth-shattering prices on anything I would want. Might as well save my money for something I really need.

I DID get my box of seven motors from China in the mail, though.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't buy a thing. I didn't really see any earth-shattering prices on anything I would want. Might as well save my money for something I really need.

I DID get my box of seven motors from China in the mail, though.
Sorry NightmareFamily and Dave that you didn't find anything worthwhile. @Dave, congrats on getting your motors in from China. Haven't opened-up my motors yet, but they'll be there when the spirit moves me to put them to use.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
The NEW Chinese Adventure movie:"Box Of The SEVEN MOTORS!" "VVvvrroom! Clunk! clunk! "Oh, no!"
A Dentist gave me a bunch of castings of people's teeth (the office was re opened and most of the people who teeth were cast were long dead (more creepy?)
A few years later a customer in my Haunt said he could get me all the "Teeth" I could ever use.
"Are you a Dentist?"
"No, I'm a Mortician!"

-- - - n-o-o-o-o. thankie.

When I first opened So many Medical people came here. Maybe they all have a dark sense of humor? Nurses, Doctors, Dentists, Morticians, Chiropractors..
I had many of them asking me where I got the real skeleton?
I had made it, then mounted it on the dirt bike in the big dent in my passenger side door. Pictures at www.hauntedravensgrin.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts