Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super December Special! SOLID STATE HD HDMI LOOPING MEDIA PLAYERS $49.99 plus shipping.
Special firmware for haunt or Xmas effects, no black screen between videos or when looping and no on screen icons, totally seamless looping! (unlike the Mica Speck) Autoplay on power up. Plays all common video formats from SD card or USB flash drive. Brand new in box comes with remote, power supply, A/V and composite cables. PM me if interested or more info. Price good til midnight on 12-30-15 PST.
UPDATE: I'm basically selling these at cost to HF members and I only have a few of them left! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Thanks for posting the pictures. Please post make / model #, so when you run out others may be able to find one. Think I saw the same one on eBay for $50--box looked nearly identical. Can't be sure though. I may want to get one after Christmas or some other time in the future.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for posting the pictures. Please post make / model #, so when you run out others may be able to find one. Think I saw the same one on eBay for $50--box looked nearly identical. Can't be sure though. I may want to get one after Christmas or some other time in the future.
I don't think you understand, you won't find these on ebay or amazon. I had one of my China contacts make these with special firmware for seamless looping and no on screen icons. Just because the case looks the same doesn't mean the insides are.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I only have a couple of these left at this crazy cheap price so if you want one you'd better hurry! I may have more of them down the road but the price will be about double.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts