Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like the pumpkin head should light up...does it? The one that I looked at today had been the display, and the head didn't light. I can't decide if it's broken, or what. I didn't look at the box to see if it was electric or battery operated, so maybe its batteries are low, if it's not a plug in item. The lady had no idea if it was supposed to light or not.

I know it's cheap,but I'd like for it to work properly if I decide to take it off their hands.

Thanks!

·
Keeper of Spider Hill
1,754 Posts
I don't know why I didn't think of that, so sorry. :) Thanks so much! I should have paid more attention to the box, it says right there that the head is illunimated! Thanks again.
No sweat. I remember watching one on it a while back. I figured you could see exactly what it is supposed to do. Looked like a decent prop for the money compared to a lot of others. CVS was one of the only stores here to even carry a life sized prop. Nobody else really does anymore. It's sad.

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went back to get it, and the Jack o'lantern does light up on mine. I guess it was too bright to see in the store (and the batteries may ery well be weak, since it was their display). It was an unplanned purchase until today, but honestly, for $19.99 I couldn't pass it up.

·
Keeper of Spider Hill
1,754 Posts
I went back to get it, and the Jack o'lantern does light up on mine. I guess it was too bright to see in the store (and the batteries may ery well be weak, since it was their display). It was an unplanned purchase until today, but honestly, for $19.99 I couldn't pass it up.
Awesome deal. No way you could pass that one up. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts