Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I went to CVS today and scored A TON of stuff at 75% off. A headless horseman for $20...whaaat???? I bought so many many things (and they have the tiniest carts, lol). I spent a total of $102!!!
SO, I came home and called another CVS near me tonight and asked if they have headless horsemen...they have 4 more. The guy then told me that tomorrow they go to 90% off. OMG I am buying all of them for resale. You should go see too to your local CVS. A headless horseman for $7.99 + tax? T H A T ' S I N S A N E !!!! :D:D:D

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
I got mine a few days ago for $20, also! I was shocked that he was still there, but he was the display, and they didn't have others. They didn't have much of anything left really, and they had less when I left. I didn't buy much, though, because their selection was so poor.

The only thing that I wish I would have gotten was the animated castle, for my desk at work. I had the animated haunted house pumpkin diorama on my desk this year, that I bought at Walgreens a few years back.

However, I am probably losing my job when our new governor takes over in a few months, so there's not much point in buying office decor! I don't really have a place to put it in my house.

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
I hit them up today. 11 different stores, I think I put about 150 miles on the car. Sadly, no headless horseman. Even more sadly, not all stores are participating in the 90% discount.I ran into several that were still at 75% and one that was still at 50%.

But I did come away with a couple talking busts, a talking candy bowl, several strings of lantern lights, about a dozen light up hanging skulls (more like ghoul heads), several dancing candles, an animated raven in a cage, a 32inch illuminated black cat, chattering teeth under glass, some tombstones and a mountain of rats and mice. There was a bunch of other stuff as well, but I can't remember it offhand. Some things actually rang at more than a 90% discount.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I went to 5 different stores today. No luck on finding the Headless horseman. The stores I went to were also still only 75% off, so I didn't end up with anything. Maybe tomorrow

·
Registered
455 Posts
My CVS has ****E...F them :mad:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Well- based on Forum Advice, I went to all my local CVS in search of 90% off goodies. As of yesterday (Sunday) and today (Monday) I hit quite a jackpot. I think everything came out to less than $50.

About a dozen cans of colored hairspray 49 cents each {all set for crazy hair days for the next few years!}
A few light up hair headbands and witch headbands for my kids 69 cents each {more crazy hair or just being silly}
At least a dozen pumpkin strobe lights - I think they were 49 cents each. Will use them in my spider and web scene next year

A box of peep n peepers $1.99 (regular $19.99)

About 6 packs of light up eyes 49 cents each

3 heads in jars normally $14.99 for $1.49 each for my lab scene

3 black cauldrons NINETEEN CENTS eac

4 sets of talking busts {I plan to group them all together, 8 heads total!} These were $2.49 each (regularly $24.99)

3 of the hanging light up skulls for $1.49 each (regularly $14.00) {I will group them on one wall for more impact}

1 illuminated skull for $1.49 (regularly 14.99)

2 talking ravens in cage for $1.90 each ($19.99 regularly)

6 battery operated lanterns 99 cents each (regular $9.99 each)

·
Registered
269 Posts
All my local CVS are still stuck at 75%. Hit a few over this past weekend in search of the haunted castle but none to be found. :-(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts