Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

Registered
We always give trophies for the Best Woman costume, Best Man costume and Best Couple costumes.
i love this theme so much that if you don't mind, i think this will be our 2020 theme. We are doing a Witch's Ball this year.
Omg bettyboop....those r fabulous!!! I may have to start a new party tradition ;)
[/QUOTE]

Registered
I take off a couple weeks to get the kids ready for school and look what I miss ;) Let me just say I love everything!

I had to laugh at myself a bit knowing how heavily I have stressed over my pumpkins and your over here building an anubis 馃槷 I mean seriously lol

Registered
that could work for an Isis costume, actually, if you get Isis wings either made out of cardboard or bellydance-accessory-type out of a metallic gold. a blunt-cut black wig with a gold and turquoise diadem and a coordinating broad collar for the neck and then you just need gold sandals.

Registered
Discussion Starter #53
Omg that would b phenomenal...but the last thing my plus size behind needs to b in is a body suit...a gold REFLECTIVE body suit lol (might work for a prop though)
womens-egyptian-goddess-bastet-costume.jpg
... I'm hoping my diet pays off and I can squeeze into this (but it comes in plus size just in case lol ;) ) I just love how it actually has coverage, seems like most of the costumes for this theme are so skimpy

Registered
Discussion Starter #57
Been awhile since I've posted...the anubis is almost done, just got preoccupied with another project ;). This ones for hubs work...Hocus Pocus, anyway heres a quick pic and a link in case u want to see close ups :)
20190906_091659.jpg

Registered
Dude, this is seriously the coolest party theme. I can't even believe how awesome your props and decorations are, like holy cow. I never do themes, but this has me rethinking all my life decisions.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts