Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it would be fun to hear everyone's costume ideas for this year. My husband & I are going as Mario & Princess Peach from the Mario Bros. game.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm going as the girl in "The Birds" movie. I read somewhere (maybe here) how to do it. I bought a skirt outfit from Goodwill and will make buying some ravens or crows and somehow sticking them to my outfit by their beaks and putting blood around it. I am using Woochie and putting the "peck wounds" on my face. I am wearing a blond wig as well. My husband found some cool cartoon hands and would like to use them but cannot decide how.

·
Registered
128 Posts
We'll be Morticia Addams and Uncle Fester for Halloween, and a couple of amish for the following day (another party) if i find the proper hats !!!!!

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,184 Posts
but im goin as the joker....

lies all lies, don't believe him

I'm the Real Joker:D

. . . at least thats what im telling people . . . *waggles eyebrows*

·
I'll get you my pretty!
550 Posts
I'm going as a grey lady ghost - making my own costume - can't wait!!! and i get to wear it twice as i have my own house on the friday & my friends on the sat!!! :D

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm going as the Corpse Bride this year, with my own pretty elaborate handmade costume :eek:

I've wanted to do it for 2 years and I finally get to - I can't wait! :D

·
Registered
803 Posts
I'm going as Robin....."The Girl Wonder" :)

Hopefully, I can pull it off! I'm sewing the entire costume myself. That will be a first! Oh...no wait, this will be a second time actually! But this time it's more complicated than a kimono.

·
Registered
823 Posts
nothing spectacular this year but i will be able to move more easily and i will be changing sex this year ( costume only !) last year i was a witch long dress this year i will be a vampire male !
if i can find the costume i have in mind .

·
Registered
74 Posts
My 1st post!

Here's the costume I'm working on for this year. Not really sure what it is yet--sort of a swamp monster zombie corpse thing. I made a few mods to the "Flesh Eater" mask from Halloween Express and paired it with a 2-pc paintball ghillie suit. Just need to make some gloves now. Will try to get more pics if anyone is interested.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,076 Posts
First choice is a gothic vampire. Still have to get the fangs, but otherwise I'm all set (if the bustier still fits :eek: ).

Second choice, I guess a gypsy since I'll be doing tarot readings all night. :rolleyes:

My dearest hubband is going to be Michael Myers, and has practiced standing V-E-R-Y still, so as to scare the crap out of our arriving guests by following silently behind them once they pass him on the way to the front door... he has a reputation for being able to walk silently... so this is going put that little lauded talent into action! :D:cool:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts