Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 12 yr old daughter tried her hand at making spider web cupcakes. I think she did pretty well. She decided she likes the green ones the best and when its time for her party will make all of them green :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
I think she did a lovely job! And I'm kind of partial to the green, too. :D She should be very proud of herself!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Those look professional. I like the display, too. And the best part, you get to eat these and have more for Halloween. Yummy!

·
Registered
670 Posts
my 12 yr old daughter tried her hand at making spider web cupcakes. I think she did pretty well. She decided she likes the green ones the best and when its time for her party will make all of them green :)

She did a wonderful job! Tell her I like the green ones best too!

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
They look perfect!! She did an awesome job!! :)

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Oooooh, they look so good! Can I come over and eat one? LOL! Your daughter did an excellent job.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Those are all so wonderful. What a great job she did. I love them. She did great on all of the colors I do like the green, but all of them are pretty. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Those are really cute! I like all the colors myself, but she should've added purple too...I mean...what's Halloween Spidercakes without purple icing? *pouts* lol

·
Registered
415 Posts
I as well thought she did an Awesome..job..iam partial to the white ones...as long as its butter cream...thats all that matters....A## for Effort!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts