Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, So here's what I'm working on....

It's tough to get a good real view shot, but this is as good as I could do.

Here is the setup with the flash on.

I used an old Stereo cabinet cut a hole in the top for the monitor to shine though, then used some old plexi I had lying around. Had to sit it up on another platform to be tall enough...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that is a huge barbie. It came from my mom, I haven't had time to dress her up right yet, it's all still in the early stages...

·
Registered
410 Posts
I like the crystal ball illusion - and the Barby doll is surprisingly creepy under that lighting. Looks like you're off to a great start.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's still in the begining stages so I haven't shot any video yet. When i get the doll costumed and made up right I'll shoot a video and throw it out here. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make it better/ spookier?

·
Registered
139 Posts
SO in order to do this I would need to have the tv up high above the viewer????

Sorry just trying to figure this all out LOL

my wife is pissed about the arch and electric chair i'm building but wants me to somehow do the Christal ball effect so any help you can give me would be great

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, so now I'm a little further along, added some more effects, but it's still not quite there. The wolfman will be "Jason" with a chainsaw and the Friday the 13th music when the strobe hits... Check it out and let me know what you think....

·
Registered
14,095 Posts
I really like how the spirits morph into different people. Also like your vortex a lot. I'm not clear on what is underneath the spirit ball though.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, I'm not sure if that infinity light is going to make the final cut. Plus there will be a table set in front of the Crystal Ball with a Ouija board painted with black light glowing letters and numbers.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, this one is closer to a full up test. The Ouija board is only partially complete in this video, but it glows like mad! The timing is getting better and we have Jason and his chainsaw, along with his theme music.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts