Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Zombie Inside
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I've finally had some time to start working on props again I've got quite a bit done! I've been working on a crypt for my graveyard (idea from a BHG Halloween mag a year or two ago) and the pedestals for my gargoyles. Here are some pictures of my progress:

A test run before the finishing coat of paint.

After the paint is applied but before putting the topper on.

With the flash on (which makes them look like they don't match!).

Without the flash (more true to color but blurry).

I also found the time to revamp my mausoleum sign. It should be legible now when the lights are low!

·
Zombie Inside
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I certainly have been busy...too bad that lately it's been busy with things other than Halloween. So as soon as I got a chance I jumped into Halloween projects again with both feet!

Yes Pandora, the Cloaked Woman is awesome! She's going to stand sort of behind/off to the side of my crypt with one hand laying on top of it and the other hand over her heart. I found a track of a woman sobbing that I'm going to play through an MP3 player and speaker hiding under her skirt.

I'm also making a fog chiller to fit inside of the crypt that will (hopefully) spill fog out all around the crypt and cemetery. As soon as I get the chiller made I'll cut a hole out of the back to pipe the fog out of.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts