Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One week until Halloween (and yes, I know I'm a day late posting this), but are you on schedule, behind schedule, or ready to go?

As for me, I'm pushing hard, and I think I'll be ready in time.
Ash 1 Week.jpg

·
Registered
753 Posts
Funny you should ask!!!??? I'm doing a test run tonite with fog, my new generator and my new anamatronic!!! Hopefully everything runs as expected! Its probably gonna be too cold to have any ground fog tho.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhahah

I've just started building my smokehouse today. I've got a LOT of setup to do, but I'll have more help starting Saturday so I expect things to go fairly well. I've been in something of a state for most of this month, worried about how and when I'm going to get this huge to-do list done. Mostly because it involved home repair stuff I can't do by myself, like rebuilding our arbor top and the porch floor. But it's coming along, just a little behind

My thoughts seem a bit behind, though. That's the biggest problem I seem to run into, I need more time just to stop and think through things.

·
Registered
81 Posts
OMG... it's definitely C R U N C H T I M E !!! I don't have as much time on the Forum as I'd like... I just got the lighting sorted out for the graveyard area, and more stuff to go. I say to myself every year I'll start earlier, like in APRIL! BTW: How early do you guys start prepping for Halloween?

·
The Haunting Girl
912 Posts
Please don't remind me! Between the big storm coming tomorrow and the whole car situation... I'm a mess and my yard is barely done. My husband and I both need new cars. He lost his in an accident and it was totaled (thankfully he's fine), and mine is very near death. We've finally got at least one car and we're in the process of getting the second. We're both still working our jobs. I'm trying to fit in getting the yard done when I'm home. This huge storm is throwing a wrench into any decorating I could get done today since I actually have off from my main job. It's going to be more of securing what's already out and getting some things done around the house before I leave to work at the Pro Haunt tonight.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am so behind. I am only doing my porch this year but it is going to be a damn good looking porch! I had my porch redone and I literally just finished painting it last night. I WILL be done in time though. Now the weather just needs to hold out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts