Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is basically finished. I'm not set on the clothes because I think she needs something lighter to offset the black birds. Thanks to Frankies girl for the fresh plucked eyeball. see bird on top of chair

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Updated, and better. Should I put blood stains on her clothes? There are a few eyeballs that the crows will be nawing on.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Definately the burlap and cheesecloth. The apron...no. Aren't those eyeballs just the best?! Great job!

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,651 Posts
Very nice indeed. Don't think the blood will be necessary. Think she looks great the way she is.

·
Registered
453 Posts
looks great, I'd dirty her up, some twigs/dirt in her hair or something and maybe some bird droppings, whats a crazy ole bird lady without bird doo-doo?

·
Registered
375 Posts
You could tea or coffee stain the burlap to make it look dirty. Spot treat it and let dry. Maybe work a little spanish moss into the hair. I think she looks good, I like how you did the hands.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great suggestions, thanks!! I need to work on lighting with her too. If she is staying where she is, my spooky town village is right behind her. Perhaps I'll move her to the rocker on the other side of the room.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts