Halloween Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
That's lovely! I tried cross-stich a few times, but I don't know that I have the patience for it. Well, that and once a friend of mine introduced me to her mother who did cross-stitch, and the backs of her projects were pretty much as gorgeous as the fronts, so that kind of popped my enthusiasm bubble! LOL! There's no way I was gonna get good like THAT! Just didn't have the patience for it, but I do admire the work!

I really like your first one - I'd probably put that in a frame with a black or orange photo mat for a nice display. Lovely!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I cross stitch! Ive been doing it for around 17 years. My grandma taught me when I was atound 12 or so. I dont ever frame mine though. Ive been wanting to frame some of them, but ive never gotten around to actually doing it. I dont know how to post pictures on here or I'd post some.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I cross stitch occasionally. I haven't done any Halloween themed ones yet, but I have started collecting Halloween patterns. Now I just need to find time to sit down and do some!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts