Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my new and improved Crematorium. I decided that my boring old fireplace (last pic) had to go. I took my old Crematorium apart and fitted it on to the fireplace. (We don't run the fireplace during our party because it gets too hot, with around 100 guests we usually run the A/C.) I put 2 sets of flicker lights around the logs, put a scary skeleton sticker inside looking out and frosty contact paper on the outside to diffuse the light but let the flicker shine through. I added the shovel, bbq fork, shackles and bucket of bones. All I need now is some cremation urns. Let me know how you like it.

·
Registered
622 Posts
OMG that's awsome! I love the simpicity and subtlety of it but it looks terrific! Like something's really trying to get out!

·
Blaberus craniifer
4,920 Posts
Looks great!!! I had dumped a bunch of skulls and red lights in our basement fireplace years ago for a party. It looked so good and since we never use that fireplace, its been left setup like that for years! :p Think its time for a makeover!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Wow, what a great way to creep up an ordinary looking fireplace! And yes, the urns will be just the right finishing touch!

MsM

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, everyone. Alucard, that's exactly what my husband said! I think I will keep it up all year!

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,113 Posts
Wow, my wife will love this idea for our Halloween Party. She always says our fireplace needs an "evil renovation", can't wait to show her this idea!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts