Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else purchased this and had problems? Right out of the box mine is broke. In the videos the head looks like it lifts up when it's activated but mine doesn't move. The head is pointed straight towards the ground and you can barely see the eyes lit up let alone the mouth moving when it's activated. It is literally staring at the ground the whole time. I've tried different things to get the head to work but nothing has worked. Any ideas? Anybody have this issue?

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
I don't own one but judging by their you tube video the head doesnt move , just the mouth. theirs is looking striaght ahead though not down. I was looking hard at this prop , what do you think of it overall ??

·
Child of the Machine
748 Posts
Mine works great. :-\ Im sorry to hear yours is not working. Could something just have come unattached in packaging/shipment?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello everyone. Thanks for your replies. I called the place where I got it and they said they will send a new head....altho I don't think that's my problem cuz everything else with the head works. Also another member of the forum said they had the same problem and she messed around with the clothing and it started working for her. Some of the clothing might be keeping the head mechanism from moving. I'm gonna try that and hope it works. If not, I guess I'll wait for the replacement head. If I can get it working I think it will be a great prop. If your thinking of buying one they are over $100 cheaper at haunted props then they are at spirit.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I had a similar problem. There is an L shaped bar at the top of the back of the torso that was underneath a horizontal bar when it should have been on top. I gently repositioned it and it worked as it should.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine starts clicking really loud when it is coming back down (I think, it may be going up. I haven't put it together this year yet) I seen jobeans on you tube fixed his and said the string mechanism is on backwards. I don't understand how to fix it. Does anyone on here know ? Thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine starts clicking really loud when it is coming back down (I think, it may be going up. I haven't put it together this year yet) I seen jobeans on you tube fixed his and said the string mechanism is on backward. I don't understand how to fix it. Does anyone on here know ? Thank you.
We took the small black box off and had to figure out how the gears went back together ( 7 hrs later) we figured it out. it was the placement of the little triangle bar ( must be on the very top edge of the right clicker. this was a huge issue when not placed correctly and cause horrid grinding/clicking. Make sure to lay the prop flat when opening the door so everything doesn't fly out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh my goodness thank you for responding. I am going to try taking it apart tonight. I will keep you updated. Fingers crossed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts