Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
Kewl !!! nice & simple,yet with those eerie little fingers crawling out the eye...:eek:

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,326 Posts
reminds me of the poster for "The Eye" :)

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Thats very cool, you could prolly do alot with photo shop i see. I wish i had it.

·
Registered
340 Posts
pdcollins6092, love your pic!!! What photoshop do you have? Is it easy to do?
I know there are some that cost an arm and a leg......

·
spookiness in the suburbs
905 Posts
Blech! And I mean that in a good way :)

I have a thing about touching my eyeballs. Can't wear contacts, and I have a heck of a time when I get an eyelash in my eye. That photo makes me wanna run screaming!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pdcollins6092, love your pic!!! What photoshop do you have? Is it easy to do?
I know there are some that cost an arm and a leg......
I have the CS3 Extended version witch cost an 2 arms a leg and almost other parts but I had to draw the line some where. As far as easy, it is once you get use to it. I have a website where I do photo restorations as a side job so I get plenty of practice with it . You also need a wacom tablet & pen to make it alot easier.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Very cool, I like it! I love photoshop, I have CS2 and I really want to get one of those Wacom tablets and pens! What size do you have?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very cool, I like it! I love photoshop, I have CS2 and I really want to get one of those Wacom tablets and pens! What size do you have?
It's the small one (6" X 4" working space). Thats all you really need for photoshop because most of the time you are zoomed in on the pic when you are working on it. How long have you been working with photoshop?

·
Registered
50 Posts
It's the small one (6" X 4" working space). Thats all you really need for photoshop because most of the time you are zoomed in on the pic when you are working on it. How long have you been working with photoshop?
About 6 yrs.. My main foucus in school was art and graphic design. I plan on starting a "graphic" clothing line. But frankly I feel as if school has drained my creativity. Maybe it's just me, I cant decide on a name even though I have bought several thinking I would use them. And this has been oer a year in the making.

·
Registered
14,093 Posts
I like. You're fun when you get bored. I can't take my eye off of it.

Great photo to work with what with the shadows and extreme in focus close up. What ever gave you the idea? Any photos with lips?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I like. You're fun when you get bored. I can't take my eye off of it.

Great photo to work with what with the shadows and extreme in focus close up. What ever gave you the idea? Any photos with lips?
Thanks. I think I saw something like it online somewhere awhile back that gave me the idea to try and recreate it. None with lips, but you did give me an idea for something else. Here is one that I did with a pic of Angelina Jolie though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts