Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have or know where I could download some creepy nursey music? Kinda like from the movie Dead Silence or something?

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Dark Lord, I don't want to pile on, but it would be totally awesome of you if I could get those tracks also!!! Preeeettty Pleeease!!
Dog pile on the rabbit - dog pile on the rabbit..........LoL, no prob & since you asked soooooo nicely, take yonder peek on your Pm's :D

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts

Seeing that most nursery rimes & lullabys are a little on the dark side....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AWESOME!! thanks everyone!! now who can do some editing and mashups?? I love the PLAYTIME sound on gore-galore.com but I'm thinking i need added effects like glass breaking, screams of children, etc.... I also really love the Dead Silence theme.

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,673 Posts
I know it's kind of late, but I thought that, although this song would be great for a haunted circus theme, it could possibly fit a creepy nursery theme as well. I didn't care much for the video, but it was the only version I could find on youtube . "Dance of The Headless Corpse" by Zombie Girl.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This would go great with my nursery rhyme collection, any way you could send some creepy doll music? I hate to keep asking but I find it hard to find the right level of creepy for nursery rhymes and doll house music.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Are you still looking for creepy music? If so, I have an original collection on Bandcamp that you might want to check out here: http://jeannienovak.bandcamp.com/ The Mad House collection has a few creepy nursery themes (such as "Visitation," "Solitary," and perhaps the beginning of "Nightmare") and the Big Top collection has a creepy carousel theme (not surprisingly called "Carousel") that might actually work really well! Let me know :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts