Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another year. Lots of different changes this year. Health was so-so plus TOTs have gotten a little too much to handle. Kept hitting our haunters; so they (haunters) did not have same enthusiasm as other years. Decorated the front part of the house only. Did a manor type theme this year including my all time favorites from the Universal monster world. I had found the faces on YouTube during the year and I created the video in PowerPoint. Added backgrounds some animated GIFS and my brother got me the Atmosfearfx DVDs which was awesome! Did some Presentations to resemble windows or doorways to be projected, it was a hit the TOTs enjoyed them. The biggest thing was no Haunted house but we told them what happened the last couple of years; so if any of them were responsible they know. Projects this year were the media files, the faux stone pillars for the front, made a working manual guillotine, made some wall panels, PVC candles, 9 foot caretaker and a spinning skelly on one of the pillars. Small scale but, I got to decorate more detail, light it up which made for awesome pics and videos. I got so many positive compliments, I went around taking pics and videos sorta like an undercover boss and since nobody really knows who actually does the setups got some great feedback. My brother did a Sully Monster Inc costume and he came out later and was a big hit with the TOTs it was a great night. Again all thanks to your great ideas and projects. Ever since I found and joined this site my displays have gotten better. Thanks again all of the successes are because of this site and the people that make it great. My success I want to share and give you all a virtual big pat on the back because you are all awesome haunters!

Attachments

·
Registered
14,665 Posts
Video worked fine and your photos came out really nice and have a lot of detail. Was the casket guy animated? So for not doing as much this year you still did quite a lot of set up! I liked your mix of images and projections and Scully was really loveable. What kid could resist.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ghost of Spookie thanks no it was not animated but I got one of the haunters to scary it up. Just uploading some videos of some of the scares. Thanks again for you comments.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.