Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hubby and I spent a bit of time getting the gravestones out and a couple of other things. We aren't even close to being done. Next weekend we will get the lighting done, the 8' demon will be put up on the verandah roof, the flying ghost will be put up, and probably the pirate island. Then by the 25th the zombies and man in a box and the witches coven will be put in. The pit of hell has to wait until one of our kittys goes to hibernate (the red V12 Jaguar lol!) as the pit of hell takes up the whole garage.

I still have a bone/skelly wall to create, I have the stuff, I just need to take time to build it...a project for Friday I hope.

Here are a few pictures of the beginning of the set up. I have painted and mossed up the vulture headstone from Homesense. It looks not bad.

The cat in one of the photos is Genghis. He wanted to stay with me while I took the photo :)

Attachments

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,489 Posts
Looks great! Nice space to work with and having that big tree as a foacl point is perfect. Looking forward to more pics!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The zombie girl on the swing will be under the tree. It is a great spot to do so many things.

As long as the weather is good this weekend, more things will be set up :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts