Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to share with someone the lovely web page I stumbled across (thanks to my sister) with loads of Holiday treat recipes..
Eat the dead .com who also has some instructables for those of us in need of cooking assistance. nom nom nomicon.
Now, anyone who has a twisted sense of humor, or like me, raised kids with glorious halloween feasts before the trick or treating can appreciate creepy All Hallows Eve deliciousness. I plan to start a monthly creepy feast fest, because.. why not!!

I hope this is posted in the right area, if not please let me know where would be more appropriate!

·
Registered
701 Posts
It is a great website for creepy foods for sure!

That person is a member here who goes by Tye Rannosaurus this is a post from this past october

I have a blog specifically dedicated to Halloween and horror themed food.

I have created or modified all of these recipes and I guarantee these are not your usual Halloween beanie weenie spiders and hot dog mummies you see on Pinterest all the time. I've specifically created and curated them so they will be suitable for an adult aged party. Each of these recipes are aimed at a mature palate.

www.eatthedead.com

And if you're looking for something and don't see it on my blog, let me know...I'm always in the kitchen trying new recipes!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Malicious,
Thanks for sharing that info. Now I know who to look for.
That is definitely a step up from my moldy soups and bleeding hearts dinners of past years. Time to share with my blossoming chefs; the next step!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts