Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
I have this HERE. It's creepy chanting but it don't have music with it. If you like that from the video you posted let me know and I can extract the audio from it.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Jocelyn Pook (the artist of the track above) has a few tracks similar to "Masked Ball". "Migrations" is pretty good. "Thousand Year Dream" has women's voices singing in English, but is plenty eerie.

Raison d'Etre has some nice spooky chanting going on too, but it's way more gothic than what's in the video ... most of the chanting I've got is pretty gothic.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I might recommend 2 albums, Transylvania and Necronomicon by Nox Arcana, for some good chanting mixed with ominous music. However, I must stress it is illegal to post files of copyrighted material so please do not share the music files. Recommend it yes, buy a cd for sure, but please do not promote piracy.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Nox Aracan's Necronomicon is a great album with a couple good chants on it, but thats why i didn't post them,.... copyrighted.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I love the chants that have been posted here so far, but what I'd really like to find would be something with drums in the background, one main (angry sounding) chanter, and a group of followers. If you've seen Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, I'm looking for something more similar to the sacrifice scenes.

Thanks guys! :)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Then you want "Black Mass" by Coven, from the album "Witchcraft destroys minds and reaps souls" from 1969. You should be able to find it on the web pretty easily.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,282 Posts
On The Nekromantix's album "Dead Girls Don't Cry" there is an untitled track that is pretty darn creepy. The music is slow and dirge-like with a guitar being plucked in the background. There is back-masking (subtle, but cool when you really listen to the track) and a no real singing so much as harmonizing (no words). Track length is 31 minutes!

It works with the opening track "Black Wedding" that has the same thing as the intro but with the plucking strings of a guitar louder...

Amazon.com: Dead Girls Don't Cry: Nekromantix: Music

Check out track 14 for a quick listen to see if it floats your boat. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts