Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, following on from my last post, I have been trying to get myself going again following my Nan passing away in January. With Mothers Day in the UK coming up tomorrow, and it been our first we will spend without my Nan, I decided to give this prop a go to try and focus my mind on something else. I don't think it has turned out to badly, and will go great with my already made light up Carnival sign for the front of the house. This is just the top of the ticket booth it will be mounted on another decorated box and the clown ticket seller will be a bit higher up as sitting him on a box also. I am going him to link him to a step mat, so he will activate when someone approaches as the sensor on him is pretty rubbish. He started off as a zombie pirate last year, so had a bit of make over this year! As usual, any suggestions for improvement are greatly appreciated:)

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, I absolutely hate clowns at the best of times, without involving them in Halloween! :eek: it's my Daughter who has been keen on doing the Carnival theme so gave in and she has got her wish!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, this prop has been a great buy! Last year he was a pirate, the year before he was the Mad Hatter, and this year a clown so not bad going!:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts