Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
Every year I help put on a haunted house at my kids elementary school. This year the theme is dolls. I would love some music that has some creepy kids laughing or nursery rhymes or music box sounds. Any ideas would be appreciated! Thanks

Reactions: Vampire Kat

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
I'm sure I have some children audio for you, I also do a charity haunt for an elementary school every year too, its fun !
I'll dig thru my chikdren SFX files & see what I have for you :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really like the coralline one and the midnight syndicate! Both good options! Trying to get a few to loop

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,671 Posts
I have a few suggestions.

"Dance of the Headless Corpse" by Zombie Girl

"Tea For Three Plus One" from the OST of ""The Woman In Black"

Annabell's Music Box from the OST of "The Conjuring

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks!! lots of great ideas! Love the music box type music. Does anyone have anything with children laughing or talking over the music? thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
Hello everyone,
Every year I help put on a haunted house at my kids elementary school. This year the theme is dolls. I would love some music that has some creepy kids laughing or nursery rhymes or music box sounds. Any ideas would be appreciated! Thanks
Hey there,

I do the same every year for an elementary school as a fundraiser for them, they love it as much as I do puttig it together for them. & I love that most of the parents won't go thru it but the kids will - got the principle the 1st year & since she won't go near the HH :eek::D....LoL

I will PM you with a link to a zip file with all kinds of Creepy children stuff that I collected & used for a haunted nursery I did for them 1 year.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
One Oct. my Wife had enough time as a group of smaller kids came down the slide into the wine cellar to scare (or creep-out) the adults who came down next.
She had the kids singing "Twinkle-Twinkle Little Star", which was THE LAST thing most Adults expected to be hearing as the darkness swallowed their bodies on their fast trip into the subterranean depths.
The round-topped stone-arch room has a nice acoustic for those young voices too!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts