Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up an antique baby stroller last year (pictures will follow tomorrow). The plan is to have a zombie mother or grandmother pushing the stroller with a zombie baby inside. At the very least, I was hoping to have creepy sound effects in the stroller with the zombie baby. Ideally, if I have enough time, I'll rig a zombie baby on a pneumatic cylinder and have it jump at the push of a button. I initially thought about using a water sprayer, but thought that it might piss too many people off.

Does anyone have or know where I can get creepy baby sound effects or lullabies?

I found some older threads, but the links didn't exist anymore.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I would post up in the music section. I can almost guarantee Dark Lord will have something that will work for you!

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
I would post up in the music section. I can almost guarantee Dark Lord will have something that will work for you!
Duth I hear my name whispered upon thy shadow winds............LoL

- ahighto, yaaaaa I have some creepy children's audio that should scrap the meat off yer bones......:eek: :D....LoL - PM'ed

·
Registered
427 Posts
I work with infants and I have a baby right now who has this deep raspy voice and she growls and makes the weirdest noises all day long as she crawls around. I'm working on a goblin prop this year and told my coworker the other day that I should record the baby growling and use it as sound effects for my goblin! Lol I have honestly never heard another baby make sounds like she does, it's hysterical, we crack up all day!
Sorry, I don't actually have something useful for you to use!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I purchased this stroller on Craigslist last year. I hope the man I purchased from isn't on this forum. He was sad to see it leave. It was his fathers stroller when he was a baby. He emailed me the day after I bought it and said "I hope you bring good life back to it." I didn't have the heart to tell him this was my plan.
image.jpg image.jpg

Thanks to Dark Lord I now have about 45 minutes of scary nursery sound effects. I hope I have enough time to add some pneumatics to this too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts