Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just finished getting the mechanical stuff working. Cant wait to get the lights dialed in tonite.
Alen Lanier is the keyboardist for Blue Oyster Cult and died last year. The static music is the keyboard intro for the BOC song Joan Crawford Has Risen From the Grave. The music during the scare is from OZZYs song Diary of a Madman

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well done!!! It is almost hypnotic, wanting to draw you in but you just aren't sure if something (or someone!) will be coming through. Great choice on the sounds track too.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks. I haven't seen anything like it before but I got the idea from wanting to do a "Cracked" Crypt type thing and also a "Moaning Grave". So I put the two ideas together and it came out better than the blueprint that I had in my head.
The build is basically a Moaning Grave in a bigger box wrapped in foam. I use 3 arms with the middle arm having 2 post instead on 1. The cracked foam is just that but leave space for movement. The cracked pieces ride ontop of a thin fabric, I used weed control fabric. Its thin and light.
And the Blue Oyster Cult theme I have been dying to use and this was a perfect fit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts