Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Over the past couple of years I have desperately wanted a Bump In the Night productions Bat demon mask! I searched high and low across the internet world to find one. Well thanks to the lovely folks on this forum they found me one! A place called Creepedout.ca. Now I was thinking that it would be in the $100 area, well they had it for 50 dollars! At first I did not order it on account the shipping was 50 dollars as well from Canada to US. BUT then once I had some money aside for it I went to order it. I sent an email in to make sure it was still in stock and got an immediate answer from them. So i go to place my order, and it TURNS OUT if you spend $75 dollars there you get FREE shipping, even to the US, So i added some Perma blood paint and some Graftobian blood powder (which both are amazing effects products) And spent $75 dollars. And it gets even better! It was $75 Canadian dollars, so I ended up only spending $72 US dollars! Victoria from Creeped out helped me out so much and was super nice and helpful! It was my first time ordering form Canada so I didnt know what to expect with how long it would take to ship, but it arrived within two weeks in a huge and sturdy box. I opened it to find my mask wrapped in plastic, and even stuffed to keep its head formed! (was VERY happy about that) It was also in pristine condition. It's an old mask so I was expecting minor paint scratches etc, and was super surprised to find ZERO. My blood was wrapped neatly in bubble-wrap to keep it from spilling and from harm. If you guys ever get the chance to order from there it is definitely worth it! Customer service is 100% Fang-tastic as well too! Not to mention they have wicked sales!

10489884_795971357081652_391226875036204137_n.jpg

·
Registered
274 Posts
I also recently purchased from them. Free shipping as it was over $75 and it was packed so well I don't think a hurricane could have damaged it. Thumbs up!

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,766 Posts
A couple years ago I contacted Victoria at creepedout.ca about a couple items and she delivered them to me at a show. i was fortunate to meet her first hand and she is fabulous in person as well.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah shes super awesome! I asked if it was still in stock before I ordered and she said she was actually about to take it to a showing to try and sell it and she even kept it aside for me personally :) Awesome customer service right there

·
Registered
274 Posts
Emailed Victoria on a Sunday and got my issue answered and taken care of within the hour. They have a coupon right now HM13 for 13% off so if you were toying with placing an order, now is the time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts