Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have experience with these costumes? I found somebody about a 45 minute drive away who is selling several of them for $80-$120. I've been thinking if I should go and snatch them up before somebody else does, or if I should pass?

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I decided to go for them. I bought Shady Slim, Bad Seed and the Witch for $80-$100 each. After trying them on I can see why people have complaints about them, they are a little uncomfortable to wear but I think they look awesome, so I think I'll turn them into static props.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I decided to go for them. I bought Shady Slim, Bad Seed and the Witch for $80-$100 each. After trying them on I can see why people have complaints about them, they are a little uncomfortable to wear but I think they look awesome, so I think I'll turn them into static props.
I bought 5 of them.

Freak-N-Monster, it is fantastic. I made 1 eye hole a little bigger and added foam so it doesn't slide around on my head.
Dracula, haven't put the mask on yet, I made it a static prop and wife says it is her favorite
Jason Voorhees, hasn't arrived yet
Freddy Krueger, hasn't arrived yet
Scarecrow, hasn't arrived yet

I will keep you posted on how these are when I get them. As for the ones you have, post some pics and give your reviews for anyone else wanting to see them. Advertising pics aren't always what you get. I have never seen the witch.

Pics of the props, Dracula all I got was a mask. I made the costume. Frankenstein is the costume that came with it plus I added chains, shackles and pants. I am 6' and I had to buy a brown robe to wear under Frankenstein's costume because the sleeves were a tad short to cover the end of the gloves.

image.jpg b

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet! The Dracula model must be rare, I've never heard of it before.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,979 Posts
OK, these costumes fascinate me but I've never bought one or worn one. I think they're cool though so I went looking for pics of the witch & found a pic that was here in wichypoo's album.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Jason Voorhees, I just got him today. I really like this one as far as fit but again, the sleeves are too short to cover the tops of the gloves so it have to put something under the costume like a brown robe or sweatshirt to cover them and hold in the stuffing so I can finish him. I added the chain around his neck because he was sank to the bottom of the lake in one of the movies.

029.jpg
030.jpg

·
Registered
252 Posts
2 more i just finished over the weekend, Freddy Krueger and Scarecrow. Freddy i wouldn't recommend, the scarecrow however was pretty awesome. I loved it.

010.jpg 009.jpg
014.jpg 015.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts