Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experience with these costumes? Are they comfortable? Can you see clearly from them? Specifically the Midnight Howler model (werewolf).

I tried on a mask today that looked amazing but the vision out of the mask was minimal and the comfort level in the mask was not there definitely something I could not wear for a prolonged time period while scaring and scarring those who want candy.

Any feedback would be appreciated on the above costume line (specifically the Midnight Howler) as it appears that you can not buy those in stores but only online so there is no real chance to try them on ...

Much Thanks!

·
Mistress of Darkness
1,689 Posts
This is too funny because I started a thread yesterday completely devoted to griping about Creature Reacher costumes over in the General Halloween forum. I just saw this now but scuttle on over there and you will see exactly how I feel about these costumes.

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
I used a creature reacher costume this past halloween. I will admit at first i didn't like the way the head fit on me at all and the arms were way to filled with foam to the point where i could barely grip them. I tried selling it and had no luck. So then i tried stuffing the head with come newspaper so it didn't wobble around so much. Also it allowed me to see better out the small eye holes. As for the arms i peeled back the latex and ripped some of the foam out making it easier to grip.

Would i get one again? Not likely. The only way i would probably get one again is if i wanted to make the costume into a static prop.

·
Mistress of Darkness
1,689 Posts
I have 5 and I am selling them all before Halloween comes this year.

We took the posts and most of the foam out of the hands and that made a huge difference in the way that those fit. Then we padded all the masks with extra foam (but only in certain areas so that it wouldn't affect the eye holes, no matter who was wearing it. Lastly, we very carefully enlarged each eye hole with a box cutter.

We did such a great job that you would think they were made that way!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts