Halloween Forum banner

Creating Invitations

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  wickitwayz 
#1 ·
I am curious about how some of you make such cool invitations. I don't have photo shop but am totally willing to buy the thing and download it if it will help me better looking invitations. Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
I guess it depends on what you are looking for. I personally look for step by steps on pinterest, there have also been years where I have just ordered them on etsy.

Was there something in particular you were looking to do with your invitations this year?

#3 ·
I make all my own invitations in Illustrator and photoshop and I actually have an Etsy shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DigDragon

Most of my invitations are custom work I have done with my two kids' birthday parties and other events. So, I accumulated all this artwork and started a shop to make a little extra money for my boys' education. 95% of the art is homemade (freelance art I do) with a little bit of clip art for a few of the characters.

#5 ·
Yeah your could knock that out in Photoshop for sure. Just make sure it's a version 9 or higher to get the layering tools!! If you look around on Etsy I know at least one or two shops that have similar styled invites available to order too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.