Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time ever today, I logged on to the forum at about 11:20a and I was literally the ONLY person on the forum... 1 member and 0 guests. I've never seen that before!! Considering the hundreds and even thousands of people on this forum at any given time, I thought that was pretty cool and had to share. :p I had trouble getting the forum to come up at first, but then it finally worked. I assume Larry had to take it down for some reason, but I thought it was cool nonetheless. :D

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sooooooooooo.... what's so scary about THAT thought. :p :D

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:p I have to say, it was pretty cool being the only person on the forum for even a few seconds. :D It made me feel special.

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was all alone in the forum calling out..... "Bueller........ Bueller........... Bueller.........."

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Yep, Larry has to tidy up the place every one in a while. Now we can start new and tear the place up again. JK Larry!

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
I thought going on in the middle of the night would insure me more privacy but someone is always there. :)

I think we all knew you were coming and plotted to go out instead! :D
It's a great game from my childhood....called ditch'em. Being the youngest sister I was always the victim (boo hoo hoo). So how did it feel to you Joker?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts