Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Skeleton collectors, I just purchased another skeleton and skeleton dog from spidersoftheweb.com and I saw that they have new skeleton cats and crows coming out in black and bone color!! They have shipped both my orders really fast. I can't wait till these new skeletons come out, Im going to buy them as soon as I can.

I grabbed this picture off the website and this is going to look awesome!

·
Evil Wizard
2,165 Posts
Just looked at the website he mentioned. These are injection-molded plastic.

From the dimensions given, both the cat and the crow appear to be in-scale with the skeleton bulldog (which I had purchased last year from Grandin Road.)

Will definitely be purchasing each of these too.

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,767 Posts
I like these even for their flaws. Thanks for posting Kevin.

Hopefully the shipping to Canada will be reasonable. The shipping from Grandin Road took the Bulldog close to $100.00 before duties/ taxes and exchange rate was factored in.

·
Registered
530 Posts
The cat is so adorable! WANT. I was hoping they would make a cat one after I saw the bulldog. :)

And I agree about the ears...not supposed to be there. But it makes sense because the ears are quite definitive of the animal.

·
Registered
530 Posts
The cat is so adorable! WANT. I was hoping they would make a cat one after I saw the bulldog. :)

And I agree about the ears...not supposed to be there. But it makes sense because the ears are quite definitive of the animal.

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Caserbug, check out Amazon where apparently Spidersoftheweb has allocated a small amount to sell there too. I just ordered the bone colored crow (now only 7 of that version left) and shipping was just over $8. The cat's shipping thru there is just over $10.

My order said mine should be delivered between 6/25 and 6/30.

Thanks once again Kevin for the alert on Amazon.

Wanted to update the post to say that I see that the Amazon stock has just been updated, now 20 qty for the bone colored crow.

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Thought I'd mention that GrandinRoad will be carrying something from this animal Bonez line, so far they have only leaked the black cat in a photo.

I can also say that after emailing Nancy at Halloween Asylum this a.m., that they were planning on carrying the dog and now have added a few other of the animals to their order. She said they should have it in stock in about two weeks. Halloween Asylum accepts PayPal now if you want to go that route.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts