Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I am new to your forum, but every since I started reading this forum, I am more crazy about Halloween than ever. Thank You all for your ideas and projects that your share.
I wanted to share with you a small project I made this afternoon with a couple of things from the Dollar Store
I bought a black Halloween tree decoration and a couple of bags of small skulls and made myself a skull tree. Cost of it 3.00 $

I am also in the process of making the beloved tombstone and a grim reaper

Will be posting more pictures as soon as I finish
Have a nice day :):)

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
Welcome to the forum Crazy! This place is great, you'll come across a ton of great folks here and they are so darn creative. I just sit back and take it all in and hope I can haunt the way some on here can someday... ;)

I think I know the trees you're talking about, at Dollarama? They come in purple, black and orange? I picked up a couple of those too. :)

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
Sorry, got your name wrong...meant Backflip. :p

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Of course you realize, once you start THERE IS NO GOING BACK!
Welcome to the forum and have fun creating!

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Well done, nice looking tree! I look forward to seeing what else you make!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finished my Beloved , my Gream Reaper, columns, my black bird eyes and my bottles, Seems that I cannot stop making Halloween Props :), Now started my devil baby

We are going to set up most of our decor this weekend, I am so excited, just can't wait . At least we did manage to put up the fence in front of the witch's house

I posted some photos for you to see

Have a nice weekend, (know I will) :D

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,638 Posts
WOW!!! Fast worker!! LOL
Welcome to the forum and great work!!!

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Hey there neighbour! You're not too far away from where I live (I live in Lancaster, ON).

What an awesoem job on your projects! I can't wait to see what else you can "dig" up for us!

Welcome to the forums! :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Its pics like these that cement my love for Halloween the level of creativity it brings out in people is amazing! Great pics indeed and welcome to the board.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts