Halloween Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am new to your forum, but every since I started reading this forum, I am more crazy about Halloween than ever. Thank You all for your ideas and projects that your share.
I wanted to share with you a small project I made this afternoon with a couple of things from the Dollar Store
I bought a black Halloween tree decoration and a couple of bags of small skulls and made myself a skull tree. Cost of it 3.00 $

I am also in the process of making the beloved tombstone and a grim reaper

Will be posting more pictures as soon as I finish
Have a nice day :):)

· "They won't stay dead."
846 Posts
Welcome to the forum Crazy! This place is great, you'll come across a ton of great folks here and they are so darn creative. I just sit back and take it all in and hope I can haunt the way some on here can someday... ;)

I think I know the trees you're talking about, at Dollarama? They come in purple, black and orange? I picked up a couple of those too. :)

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finished my Beloved , my Gream Reaper, columns, my black bird eyes and my bottles, Seems that I cannot stop making Halloween Props :), Now started my devil baby

We are going to set up most of our decor this weekend, I am so excited, just can't wait . At least we did manage to put up the fence in front of the witch's house

I posted some photos for you to see

Have a nice weekend, (know I will) :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.