Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Master of Disaster
1,516 Posts
I got one without a remote as well. Spirit threw in a 'Try Me' button to plug in. I jammed the 'Try Me' to ON and hid it under the props clothes.

While the button is depressed the prop moans and moves forward & back, so it stays in an area. It fits my needs.

With the remote, it's cool that you can control where it goes.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Link just takes me to their site. I have a crawling zombie from Spirit. Think I got it 2 years ago at their 50% off sale but hard to remember. Never used it last year thanks to Sandy but I played with it and am pretty sure it had a remote. I will check the box in my garage in the am for you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you very much. If I can find out that info hopefully I will be able to find a controller for it.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I just noticed the mention of a remote in some props this year. The same ones I bought last year didn't have them, so is this something new that they added?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Well.. I made a hell of a mess getting it out and the worst part is I don't see anything. The remote is a tiny little thing, about the length of my index finger. I looked under the battery..no writing. I unscrewed it and I know nothing about electronics but the only thing I see written is the ROHS codeTC-TDL9915-TXA. I've looked all over the covers, box, and the instruction sheet says nothing. It does have the sku #01107226 YJ to verify we have the same guy. If you know of any place else I can look or want a picture of the inside let me know.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I broke down and grabbed one of the pads and the try me buttons from Spirit, unfortunate the pad didn't work with it but the button is perfect. I will still be on the look out for a replacement remote.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts