Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
My theme this year is a crashed alien ship/ Area 51/ Roswell sort of thing. I have pretty much finished the aliens (inspiration from "Weird Kid"). Some say it is a bit early but here in the Pacific Northwest, the weather is unpredictable and since I don't have a shop, I have to take advantage of the summer.

Anyway the aliens are about done (will tweak them over the next few weeks). The major build for the space craft is complete but still need to work on the lights and effects.

Here is the crew of the Star Ship djrcvar, including smodgr
, who perished in the crash, leaving behind a clutch of 10,000 eggs. 馃槬

Registered
My theme this year is a crashed alien ship/ Area 51/ Roswell sort of thing. I have pretty much finished the aliens (inspiration from "Weird Kid"). Some say it is a bit early but here in the Pacific Northwest, the weather is unpredictable and since I don't have a shop, I have to take advantage of the summer.

Anyway the aliens are about done (will tweak them over the next few weeks). The major build for the space craft is complete but still need to work on the lights and effects.

Here is the crew of the Star Ship djrcvar, including smodgr
, who perished in the crash, leaving behind a clutch of 10,000 eggs. 馃槬

View attachment 736629
I'm doing a similar theme this year, but you're way ahead of me in planning and creating! :)

Registered
Awesome idea, going smaller to scale. I did an Area 51 couple years back. Crashed ship and a small alien exiting the craft. A little 鈥減olice line鈥 ribbon around it sold the idea. Also laminated some Area 51 sign images from the internet. Worked great in the weather.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts