Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen so many Craigslist scores that others have had and never thought I would find one of my own. Well today was my lucky day! Found this today and was the first to call on it. Can't believe I got a full size, REAL casket. All metal, silk lined, pillow, the works. And drumroll please..........for $100! A steal or what?!?! I can finally count myself among the bargain hunter elite!! Woo hoo!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I found an 1800's toe pincher display coffin in a Mississippi antique store one time. Got it for $50 because it gave the owner the creeps and he just wanted to get rid of it! I'll upload a picture when I get it out. I only put it out on Halloween day.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,283 Posts
My local craigslist has a 1958 hearse with coffin.
Pre Moving Sale
I did NOT need to know about that... It's in my neck of the woods and I have no place to park something like that... but I'm still going to look at it. Hubby said "what could it hurt to go LOOK?" ;)

Great score on the casket! It's beautiful and creepy and perfect! :D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
a $100?? r u sure it wasn't used??!
Its my understanding that you cannot resell a used casket.

I know that the son of musician The Big Bopper tried to sell his father's casket (after they upgraded him to a better one, some 40 years after his death) to a rock n roll museum, but the state wouldn't allow it.

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,638 Posts
Very nice find, but I wouldn't want that here! Might give my dad some ideas. (He's battling cancer and I don't want him to give up because the coffin looks so nice and cozy)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts