Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
What a great find! I search CL almost every day for Halloween stuff. I think you should keep it white, imho.

·
Pirate of the Puget Sound
715 Posts
bobzilla, (another!) great CL find, but stop it already. You're making me feel like crap! ;)
Over the past couple months, I've only found one really good Halloween prop on the local CL at a reasonable price, but by the time I contacted the person, it was long gone. :(

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,076 Posts
Keep it white, leave it outside to really get aged over the next 4-5 months, and hopefully the paint will be cracked and old looking. Maybe pop a few boards out so there are gaps, and pop some loose and re-nail them to be crooked.

I'd definitely use if for around a graveyard.

Great find, and you must have the best luck ever...;)

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Im VERY jealous. That's just one heck of an amazing find. I think it looks great how it is. The people you got it from coulden't of picked a better time to get rid of it. Good luck and be sure to update us on this amazing find.

When I mean update I mean show us how you used it.

Cheers-
hr08 :)

·
Grand Poobah
2,897 Posts
Nice. I guess we have a creepy old house... our picket fence looks just like that. ;-)

Wait a minute.... that is our fence! Stop that guy!

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
If I ever meet you, I don't know how I'll resist slapping you in the face!!! :p

You always get such amazing finds! When I check out the CraigsList for Seattle, I never see cool stuff like that.

:(

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
You motivated me to check CraigsList again. There is a lot of stuff - most of it crap, but if you really dig, there are some amazing things people are willing to give away.

It sure is nice when they include a pic.

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
whoaaaaaaaa!!! Now Fellas Ladies, no slapping or kicking.. Bobzilla has the midas touch, we just have to figure out the secret....and bottle it!
Gonna' take a lot of squeezing...anyone have a wringer big enough to fit his feet into?
Either that, or chain him in the shed, and give him a laptop with WiFi...trade good finds for bread and water.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts