Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Pirate Princess
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am a big huge pirate fan and I have another thread on here where I bought a skeleton last weekend off of Craigs List. I had never seen it before or anything like it. I posted pics of it. Well yesterday the lady who sold me the Skeleton emailed me and sold me this for $40!!!! I am in love with it!
The detailing on it is amazing!!!! I had never used Craigslist in my life. So I am just giving you guys a heads up. Place an ad it is free!!!!! And you can find some awesome deals.. This treasure chest is just amazing. And it is huge!! If you look closely in the pic there is a cat carrying case next to it just to show you the size of it....

·
Pirate Princess
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK I posted a link and the pic here.. if you cant see it which totally stinks on my page go into my albums with Edward Cullen on the front and he is in there. Sorry..:(

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i see it erin. that trunk is georgous. i would guess it is an antique trunk. the kind they used back in the days when they went to visit they used these instead of suitcases. it was so far and took so long to go someplace, when they got there they would stay awhile so took a trunk of clothes. that is a very ornate one and in very nice shape. you got a good price. it will work wonderful for a pirates chest. so what's the skeleton look like?

·
Pirate Princess
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok sorry please click on the link troulbe figuring out what I bought...

I got a fog machine, skeleton in pic, creepy cloth, 3 black crows, one large raven, a pirate portrait that moved and a 3 foot fully posable skeleton from this lady for $50.
I felt like I hit the lotto!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
elfin, because you can hook it together, could it be one they use in science classes to teach the names of the bones? it is really cool. nice score there

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I have one of these trunks too only the embossed pattern looks more like aligator skin. When I first opened mine there was a tiny piece of a baseball card sticking out from under a board inside I carefully pulled it out and saw that it had Babe Ruth on it. I thought I had found gold until I saw the rest of the card was destroyed by water damage over the years :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts