Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone going to bring the craft of the month back and we are going to start with

February Craft of the month is Potion bottles lets see your creativity

This is all about getting creative and showing what you made :) Let the fun start :)

MARCH CRAFT - WANDS

APRIL CRAFT - KIT ANY KIND OF KIT , VAMPIRE, MAGIC , WITCH ANY KIND OF KIT :)

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,520 Posts
I might do this one if I have some time later this month...

Are we okay to use old labels? I made a series of pun labels I still have knocking around here somewhere. I've been thinking of upgrading the design/content using something like lights depending on what I can find to fit the bottles I have to use.

Helpful hint: I've found some pretty cool looking bottles for $3 or less in Target's dollar spot. Not sure if they have any right now, but keep an eye out if you shop there at all. One super nifty one is a perfect round sphere with a corked opening. It's about the size of a softball, but I have been figuring on using it for something fun (maybe an eyeball related label/ingredient?)

Reactions: Saki.Girl

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I might do this one if I have some time later this month...

Are we okay to use old labels? I made a series of pun labels I still have knocking around here somewhere. I've been thinking of upgrading the design/content using something like lights depending on what I can find to fit the bottles I have to use.

Helpful hint: I've found some pretty cool looking bottles for $3 or less in Target's dollar spot. Not sure if they have any right now, but keep an eye out if you shop there at all. One super nifty one is a perfect round sphere with a corked opening. It's about the size of a softball, but I have been figuring on using it for something fun (maybe an eyeball related label/ingredient?)
You can use anything you want sweetie it's all about seeing your creativity:)

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,153 Posts
I've "favourited" your shop & Saki's too.

This made me laugh though:
"Spell pages are for decorative and entertainment value only. Not a real reference source."

Kinda sad yet funny you have to add that little disclaimer in there.

·
The Cackling Cauldron
1,320 Posts
Lol I know. But you can't be too careful these days, I once saw a comment asking if a flying potion works. I'm still hoping they meant that in the context of a game...?! Thank you for your like on the shop too!

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've "favourited" your shop & Saki's too.

This made me laugh though:
"Spell pages are for decorative and entertainment value only. Not a real reference source."

Kinda sad yet funny you have to add that little disclaimer in there.
i will be working on loading mine up again been slacking and busy lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
Well my daughter and I have decided what way we are going to make them but were unable to get to them this weekend.
I work shift work and on afternoons this week (4-12) so we will have to wait until this weekend to do them together.

Maybe I can make it a family thing and get the 16yr son off his phone and video games to participate ...... maybe even the Christmas obsessed spouse...... be nice but I wouldn't count on it lol

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
1 - 20 of 65 Posts