Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
14,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like Cracker Barrel has started putting halloween out in some of their stores. Kenneth, please post your CB photos here and if you have any full size ones I'm sure everyone would love to get a better view of them. Thanks.

·
Registered
14,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Haunted Lamp isn't posted yet apparently on their website but will be available to order online it looks like. I did find this Halloween Monster Dog so far, albeit with no pricing posted yet:

http://shop.crackerbarrel.com/Halloween-Monster-Dog/dp/B008YJFUYA

A few years back I bought a cute little dog from them about this size that was carrying a pumpkin. Guess they must do a new halloween dog each year.

·
Registered
289 Posts
We went Halloweening this morning at two Cracker Barrels... this is my glorious Halloween plunder...Pic 1 - 3 (2 in the picture) battery operated light-up bottles ($14.99 each), zombie & witch lidded cups ($9.99 each), 2 pot holders ($4.99 each); Pic 2 - Witch's hat $14.99, it runs a little small; Pic 3 - large re-usable bag ($1.99); Pic 4 - Bluetooth jack-o-lantern ($34.99). This works as a speaker for the music player on your phone. The sound is very good for this kind of device, and the range is great. It was steady for about 50' indoors, through multiple walls; Pic 5 - the Addams-esque lamp ($49.99). It does 4-5 phrases. I took video, which I'm going to try to load in another post. Not pictured is the ghost game ($34.99). I have video of that too that I'll try to post.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CzarinaKatarina, hope you don't mind but I turned your lamp photo vertical and enlarged it a bit. I think it's going to be a fast seller for them even at $50. Can't wait to see the videos of that and the ghost game. You got some great items.

·
Registered
14,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Definitely buying that lamp. LOL. Your video sold me on it even after Phrase 1!

I was surprised it was a physical talking skull inside the lamp. For some reason had expected a projection instead. I'll probably try adding a dab of silicon to his mouth/teeth area when kept open for it to dry as the clacking teeth would bug me after a while. Not sure how I will use it in my upcoming displays but will work it in somehow. Would have been great for my hotel. I have the Spirit Coat Rack monster which I haven't used yet so might just do some kind of set up with a seating area where we sit out and hand out candy. Thanks so much for the video!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Crack Barrel Ghost Game ($34.99):

and the Bluetooth Pumpkin ($34.99)... in the video it is paired with my Windows Phone, but it will work with Apple, Android, whatever an Bluetooth connect to it.

·
Registered
14,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cracker Barrel Online Halloween Ordering Available Now

Cracker Barrel has started putting up photos for their online shopping area for Halloween. They have the bottles that have been posted *but not the lamp or the ghost game (I've seen the title for the lamp I think with no picture, can't say same for the ghost game)* UPDATE SEE BELOW. Mostly clothing so far but it shows they are working on the online items now. Here's their shopping site for "Halloween":

http://shop.crackerbarrel.com/s?defaultSearchTextValue=Search&searchKeywords=halloween&Action=submit&field_brandtextbin=&field_subjectbin=&field_color_map=&field_price=&field_size_name=&searchRank=-product_site_launch_date&searchSize=36&searchPage=1&searchBinNameList=brandtextbin,subjectbin,color_map,price,size_name

**Woah, did some more checking and a search for "Lamp" turned up the Animated Haunted Lamp! Not under halloween which I thought was funny. Here's the link for all of those like me who don't live by Cracker Barrel and want to buy this prop:

http://shop.crackerbarrel.com/Animated-Haunted-Lamp/dp/B00ZPSNDBU?field_availability=-2&field_browse=2681706011&field_keywords=lamp&id=Animated+Haunted+Lamp&ie=UTF8&refinementHistory=brandtextbin,subjectbin,color_map,price,size_name&searchKeywords=lamp&searchNodeID=2681706011&searchPage=1&searchRank=-product_site_launch_date&searchSize=12

And more searching, this by "Ghost", turned up all these items, including the ghost game!:

http://shop.crackerbarrel.com/s?defaultSearchTextValue=Search&searchKeywords=ghost&Action=submit

And searched for "Skeleton" yielded:

http://shop.crackerbarrel.com/s?defaultSearchTextValue=Search&searchKeywords=skeleton&Action=submit

Lot of things under "Pumpkin". Some but not all photos posted. They do have the photo up for the Light-Up Pumpkin Bluetooth Speaker that CzarinaKatarina posted a movie of along with the ghost game and haunted lamp.

http://shop.crackerbarrel.com/s?defaultSearchTextValue=Search&searchKeywords=pumpkin&Action=submit

Someone doing their website needs to tag these things Halloween or people will never find them, unless you come to HF! Well, I'm off to order my lamp.... It's on it's way!

Something new this year to their online order area is that if you have an Amazon account you can use that to pay for your purchases.

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
I just came from Cracker Barrel in Sherman, TX OMG, I am so happy to have spent about 30 minutes looking at all the Halloween things. A wonderful saleswoman there took time to change out the batteries so I could see the Ghost Game in motion. It is Fantastic!!!! I've got to have that for my granddaughter!!!

I love so many things. My favorite is the adorable shelf witch that my sister bought for me for my birthday which is next week. I will upload some pictures later.

RUN, don't walk to Cracker Barrel to shop! Great new items this year. AND SOME OF THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. The chicken and dressing was good, too!

·
Registered
393 Posts
I love Cracker Barrel! Last year they had a stuffed, singing Purple People Eater. Unfortunately, I was low on funds last year, so I had to pass. Sad to say a search for "Purple People Eater" turned up nothing. Sigh. Guess I'll have to content myself with that ghost game. Does that rock or what? I don't think Beach Bum the cat is going to care much for it, though.

·
Registered
14,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
My sister bought the purple people eater last year. She was that at a Halloween party and carried the little guy so that she could have him sing.

Very cool.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts