Halloween Forum banner
141 - 160 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just searched for it and didn't find any listings. If I do see anything, I will post the info in this thread.
Thanks. I don't like doing that,but it looks like that might be the only way I get a Ghost. Of course, it also depends on the price. I'm only going to pay so much. I won't be gouged

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks. I don't like doing that,but it looks like that might be the only way I get a Ghost. Of course, it also depends on the price. I'm only going to pay so much. I won't be gouged
i am with you. I want this ghost so bad- badly?- bad. Not only do i not want to wait a year for it too come back- it might not. Corporate said it will but a lot of things could disrupt that. Someone on FB said a CB employee told them the ghosts were actually from last year (the Halloween that never was) and that's why stock was so weird. That means, though, that if CB didn't contract with whatever company made them, they may have lost the opportunity for 2022. For us, the problem is with such low inventory, it might not show on ebay at all. I think the in-store buyers were genuine Halloweenies and there was only 100 online.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
i am with you. I want this ghost so bad- badly?- bad. Not only do i not want to wait a year for it too come back- it might not. Corporate said it will but a lot of things could disrupt that. Someone on FB said a CB employee told them the ghosts were actually from last year (the Halloween that never was) and that's why stock was so weird. That means, though, that if CB didn't contract with whatever company made them, they may have lost the opportunity for 2022. For us, the problem is with such low inventory, it might not show on ebay at all. I think the in-store buyers were genuine Halloweenies and there was only 100 online.
Interesting. How did you find out there were 100 online?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was on Facebook and saw an ad for this same ghost, I did order it but I'm not sure if it is a scam. Do a google search for "Hell's Messenger with Lantern" and you will see a couple of sites that return the same image. Again, not sure if it is legit but I did give it a try using PayPal/Credit Card. This is the URL that I got from Facebook Ads...

MOD NOTE:
LINK REMOVED
(already confirmed earlier that the link is to a scammer site and we don't want someone thinking this is a recommendation)

·
Registered
203 Posts
I was on Facebook and saw an ad for this same ghost, I did order it but I'm not sure if it is a scam. Do a google search for "Hell's Messenger with Lantern" and you will see a couple of sites that return the same image. Again, not sure if it is legit but I did give it a try using PayPal/Credit Card. This is the URL that I got from Facebook Ads...

MOD NOTE:
LINK REMOVED
(already confirmed earlier that the link is to a scammer site and we don't want someone thinking this is a recommendation)
Pretty sure it's a scam site since there are a few randomly named ones carrying the same named product with identical photos. I'd be curious to hear back on how your order goes. Also, the dimensions say 15x10" and CB's is 18.5x9".

·
Registered
716 Posts

MOD NOTE:
LINK REMOVED
Definitely a scam. Check out their refund policy: galaxyrafting

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got a call from a manager who was waiting on the truck to come and she was notified that this was a limited test run and that more than likely they won’t be receiving anymore this year. She said if they did good this year they should have a larger supply for next year.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just got a call from a manager who was waiting on the truck to come and she was notified that this was a limited test run and that more than likely they won’t be receiving anymore this year. She said if they did good this year they should have a larger supply for next year.
i also talked to the Sacramento store (they hadn't gotten one so i hoped maybe it was late) and she says the Home Office says no more this year. It is just....the GREATEST decoration. bummed

·
Registered
203 Posts
Here is a link someone posted in another location here from amazon selling the ghost. Comes in Black or White.
Buyer beware! LINK/SITE is a brand new storefront, using stolen images, and no review/rep at all. VERY likely to be (in my opinion) a scammer - FG (moderator)
FYI this is the same 15x10" model that's being sold by the sketchy sites. The CB one is listed as 18.5x9". The black model is clearly photoshopped so I'm not convinced these pictures are the ones you'd be getting. It's likely a Chinese factory doing knock off molds, which may or may not look like the CB version.

Edit: This seller's profile shows no other goods listed or sold so it's likely the same people behind the scammy websites:

Buyer beware! LINK/SITE is a brand new storefront, using stolen images, and no review/rep at all. VERY likely to be (in my opinion) a scammer - FG (moderator)

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
FYI this is the same 15x10" model that's being sold by the sketchy sites. The CB one is listed as 18.5x9". The black model is clearly photoshopped so I'm not convinced these pictures are the ones you'd be getting. It's likely a Chinese factory doing knock off molds, which may or may not look like the CB version.

Edit: This seller's profile shows no other goods listed or sold so it's likely the same people behind the scammy websites:

Buyer beware! LINK/SITE is a brand new storefront, using stolen images, and no review/rep at all. VERY likely to be (in my opinion) a scammer
i'm almost tempted to order one to find out.

141 - 160 of 172 Posts