Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!

I was curious if any of you ghouls have heard anything about a Halloween line at Cracker Barrel for 2021? Sadly, they canceled their Halloween launch in 2020. I am very hopeful that they carry Halloween merchandise this year!

·
Registered
999 Posts
I was planning on stopping by there this weekend, but I looked online at their website and saw absolutely no Halloween merchandise, so I figured I would wait another week before stopping by.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Most CBs won't have Halloween stuff until after July-August (I know of 1 get them out in Sept).

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Maybe a regional thing? My area has consistently put their Halloween merchandise out the first week of a July. Cracker Barrel and At Home are usually among the first to put stuff out.

·
Registered
296 Posts
In my area - it has been confirmed that Halloween will be out sometime between July 7th and the 14th.

Not sure if I posted this last year, but, I found some haunted houses at a few CB's - they were on display behind the cash registers. They said it was all they received for 2020.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing what CB has for us this year. I do love going to their restaurant to eat, and then shop.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I haven't been to a CB in 2 years I think? 2019 Halloween was the last I saw in person. We don't have one that close (maybe about an hour drive) so will be stalking this thread and instagram for when it starts popping up. Can't wait to venture out that way and SHOP.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I haven't been to a CB in 2 years I think? 2019 Halloween was the last I saw in person. We don't have one that close (maybe about an hour drive) so will be stalking this thread and instagram for when it starts popping up. Can't wait to venture out that way and SHOP.
I haven't been to CB since 2019 either. Last year was a bust due to Covid. The nearest one for me is about 45 minutes. I, like you, will be on the look-out for their Halloween collection. I will definitely visit them this year and do some eating and shopping.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Sis had Retiree breakfast at Cracker Barrel yesterday & girl told her trucks come in on Tuesdays & not this coming Tuesday but the next one (7/6) shows Fall/Halloween listed so 2 weeks folks.
Wow!!! Thanks for the information. Guess I'll be going to CB in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Everyone!

I was curious if any of you ghouls have heard anything about a Halloween line at Cracker Barrel for 2021? Sadly, they canceled their Halloween launch in 2020. I am very hopeful that they carry Halloween merchandise this year!
Yes, they will they just posted the layout of what we are getting in this year. It has some classics and some new items.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Anyone check their local CB stores? Traditionally, this is right around the time stores will put the Halloween stuff out. The week after the 4th. I see the post about the trucks on Tuesdays so I'd guess if not now, next week will be a pretty good bet.

·
Registered
6 Posts

1 - 20 of 171 Posts