Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just called my local store since they typically start putting stuff out the week of 4th of july. They stayed that they have cleared the shelf's getting ready but the truck hasen't come in yet and for me to call back next Tuesday. Hoping they get it next week so i can take some pictures,

The website shows a few items that can be bought and one item that is only 4 of them left.

https://shop.crackerbarrel.com/home-furniture/home-decor/accents/skeleton-boy-decor/571003

https://shop.crackerbarrel.com/search?query=halloween

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
OMG....I NEED that skull lamp!!

***in fact, I just went ahead and ordered the lamp and the bat s&p shakers. I remember how folks searched for the moon last year only to be disappointed.

·
Registered
948 Posts
The day of the dead dog drinking mug is adorable. I will definitely pick one of those up for use at the office. I drink a cup or two of tea at work everyday and that cup will be a conversation stater for sure.

·
Registered
477 Posts
The first few offerings were blah. But that skull lamp is cool. And I like that black cat sitting on the skull. I don't need another black cat but maybe. The skeleton shelf sitter is cute. I hope theres more stuff that hasn't been added yet.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Nothing really grabbed me from the web pictures but I'm sure in person I'll really dig some of these. Anyone have the scoop on what day these all go out? Last was around July 10th or 11th if I remember right.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
My first purchases were at Cracker Barrel last year. It has begun!!
Yeah, me too! if you don't count ebay year round. Cracker Barrel is my post 4th of July Halloween kickoff. They always have a few things I buy. The Haunted pictures usually appeal to me, but Home Depot is now competing with them there.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Thats funny, I guess my owl had ribs too. I either didn't realize it or just forgot. I have it packed away or I would look but I'm sure its the same as everyone elses. I just remember really wishing he didn't have the glitter. prob too focused on that to pay attention to the ribs....

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Yeah I could do without the glitter as well. I’m thinking of taking a piece of sandpaper to it to see if I can dull it out, and maybe repaint if it starts looking horrible. The 2018 version doesn’t look as glittery, but that’s just going by the photos online. You never know how much glitter is actually going to be on it!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts