Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was a part of my 2014 Halloween Yard cemetery - we call him "Billy"....;)

If you're interested in instructions download the "Sitting Skeleton" .pdf below

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Outerwear Costume Tree Canidae

We also created this prop in a similar fashion only standing - all the clothes were purchased from thrift stores pretty inexpensively......

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The clothes for the woman in black is awesome, ZM, I haven't come across an outfit as nice at the thrift shops I've been to
Thank you - it's actually multiple pieces - 2 skirts layered for fullness, a black turtleneck (to hide the pvc pipe neck) and a prettier over blouse - then just a long piece of netted fabric for the the waist bow and and train. The pill box hat is actually a box bought at a craft store painted black and with netted fabric hot glued to it like a veil. Glad you like them - Thank you.

·
Halloween Elitist
2,892 Posts
Thank you - it's actually multiple pieces - 2 skirts layered for fullness, a black turtleneck (to hide the pvc pipe neck) and a prettier over blouse - then just a long piece of netted fabric for the the waist bow and and train. The pill box hat is actually a box bought at a craft store painted black and with netted fabric hot glued to it like a veil. Glad you like them - Thank you.
Wow, that sounds like a tutorial in itself, you had me fooled , great job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.