Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need 2 LEDs that can be stuck in a prop behind ping pong ball eyes to simulate blinking (going on/off). Cowalicious has a product along with the lights and power supply that look perfect. I've called and tried to contact them though the website but haven't heard back. Is he still up and running? If not, anyone have a suggestion where to score said item?

I didn't order from the site because according to my browser, it wasn't secure so I was hoping to give him my credit card over the phone. Thanks.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,809 Posts
It doesn't look good from the searches I just did... Cowalicious hasn't been answering any attempts to contact them in many years according to Halloween Forum's history.

I'm going to add what you're looking for in your post title so at least if someone here reads it and knows where you can find the blinking LED they can let you know.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much for editing that Frankie's Girl! Hopefully someone will see it and have a recommendation.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks FogMaster! I was hoping for a power supply and did ask the Ebay seller if they carried them. They don't but I'm running out of time so I may end up needing to go with the battery option because while the witch's eyes do follow you, its a useless effect if no one can see them ha ha. Appreciate the suggestion!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks again FogMaster!
Plant175, my concern was his site is showing as not secure and I just went through identity theft where my Amazon account got hacked 3 times in a week so I was trying to get in contact with him to order and give him my credit card over the phone. His phone still works, the message gave his name.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The good news is the power supply got here a couple days ago and the lights today. The bad news is that I assumed that blinking meant there would be a hesitation between them blinking on/off. I was wrong, it is a constant on/off like hazard lights on the car so I have a power supply but am back to square 1 on the lights. Lesson learned, don't make assumptions ha ha.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts