Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Horror of The South
592 Posts
thats going to be a big hog roast....

It reminds me of the hermaphrodite deer with 7 legs...

Ruggerz

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
I saw aprogramme on a similar animal some while ago. i think they called it "Hogzilla" or something similar. Not sure if it was in Australia or the USA.
Some guy had shot it and buried it, but they recovered the body. I believe it was a Wild Boar/domestic pig hybrid and ran about the 400 lb mark.

Some beastie.

·
Master of Scaremonies
6,363 Posts

·
Banned
535 Posts
Why do they always shoot these things i can understand if it was attacking you but why shoot something that isnt doing anything wrong but being big!!! Why not catch it? Put it in a zoo or something.....

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
That is a helluva lot of bacon and sausage, That thing looks like a dire pig. i could'nt imagine going through the woods and coming upon that thing, think i would just drop dead right there.

·
Banned
85 Posts
Why do they always shoot these things i can understand if it was attacking you but why shoot something that isnt doing anything wrong but being big!!! Why not catch it? Put it in a zoo or something.....
When you learn by first hand experience , how nasty pigs can get/be , then , you'll probably NOT ask that same question .

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Agreed. unfortunately, people being people will always seek to destroy anything that is different or precieved as threatening, no matter how vague or misguided that perception..:(
On the other hand..I have come across wild boar in Germany, whilst on military training exercises. They are a fraction the size of this thing but formidable beasts nonetheless. I once saw one get hit almost full tilt by a Landrover, get up and walk off into the forest...just begs the question, Whos gonna do the catching?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Is it just me or does everything weird come out of either Africa or Australia? It's like everything that comes out of those two countries can kill you horribly.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yeah, especially if all it was doing was eating a dead cow. Now granted it could've been what killed the cow, but that's how the animal world works.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts