Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my boyfriend is pretty picky, and he's at basic training right now so I can't discuss a couples costume with him now. Even if he were home, he'd laugh at me and tell me to wait another 3 months, at least. He will be home at the end of september, and I want to have at least 3 really solid ideas for relatively cheap couples costumes. by giving him fewer options...it will be easier for him to commit.

two halloweens ago he bought an awesome gorilla suit (wore it on his motorcycle all day, it was hilarious). Well, he wanted to wear it again the second year, so he went as the gorilla and I put together a Jane outfit. It worked.

I refuse to allow him to wear the gorilla suit for a third time. no one will think it is funny.

a few ideas that have crossed my mind....
vampires
1920's mobster and flapper
greek god and goddess
i don't wanna do pirates

what do u think? i'm open to making stuff.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Beetlejuice and Lydia
Herman and Lily Munster
Gomez and Morticia Addams
Frankenstein's Monster and Bride
Corpse and corpse bride
Sweeney Todd and Mrs Lovett

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can go as gorilla and he can go as Jane
that's funny cuz actually, for a about fifteen minutes we did switch our costumes last halloween in the middle of our party. he looked ridiculous in a loin cloth. but at least he understood how cold it was truly was in there so he stopped opening the windows.

these are all good ideas and i like them. im also thinking like a geisha and a ninja/samurai or something. too bad my boyfriend is very picky, and im too stubborn to just do my own thing.

·
Creepy Clown Is Redundant
642 Posts
I would check out who's in the news, like Brad and Angelina. This way you can wear regular clothes ,but you have to make sure their identifiable.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Fred and Ginger
Salt and pepper shakers
Bogey and Bacall
Homer and Marge
Adam and Eve
Scarlett and Rhett
Cop and Robber

Or since he's in the military, how about "Stars and Stripes": Stars wears a blue leotard with stars cut from foam glued on. Stripes wears white pants and undershirt and is draped or wrapped in red-and-white striped fabric. Stripes wears a red mask, Stars a blue one.

Popeye and Olive Oyl

1 - 8 of 8 Posts