Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Well we are wrapping up for this year. Everything is down as of 2 days ago and tonight our contest winners came by to pick up their prize.

The hearse looked so alone out their without anything else.

And our contest winners with their prize. Now on to 2009

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LadyAlthea. No you did not miss a thread. Every year we have a contest. In past years we had a costume contest. Taking pictures and giving out 3 different prizes. Since the haunt has grown so much and our number of tots and adults has just flipped right out i had to come up with a new contest where i was not taking pictures all night and missing out on enjoying the haunt,the tots/adults and making sure everything stayed up and running. This year i put together 10 questions. The ?s were about the haunt. As each tot or group went in i told them make sure you pay attention to whats going on. You could win the prize by answering ten ?. It was a big hit and worked out very well. Fill out the paper, leave me a name and number, put it in the box and that's it. It was a blast to watch people fill them out. They had no clue. The ?s were simple enough. Such as how many coffins where in the haunt. How many fake and real pumpkins and so on. Kathy, our winner got 5 ?s right. Out of the hundred or so more, no one got above 4 right.

·
Registered
351 Posts
What a great idea. I did something similar with a couple kids that came that were there for a while late . I think a question page for prizes would be a hoot!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts