1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Headless Hessian
1,056 Posts
Thanks for posting this, WWW. I had no idea this site existed and they carry some of the lifesize character props offered by Oriental Trading and Grandin Road - but seem to be a little bit cheaper priced. They also have some different items - I especially like the haunted tree stump for $39.99.

Thanks again :)

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey, no reason any of y'all should have money while I spend myself Halloween broke! LOL.

I DO like country door...the quality is good for the price and since we're building a cabin in the woods, the décor fits perfectly.

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Never heard of the site, but they have some really nice items.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,122 Posts
I LITERALLY got this catalog in my mailbox today!!:D

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,122 Posts
OK, I'm jumping in & buying this which is discounted $6 because the sound is bad or something like that & that's fine with me.

Also buying this little guy for $4.99. At that price how could I NOT buy him!!

I should post this in the GR thread too, but they have the Spider Lady that they had last year & she's $79.

·
Lady Of The Lake
2,730 Posts
I got my floating ghoul in today. It was originally $109. I paid approximately $40 total shipping included.
Let me start out by saying id be really pissed if I'd paid over$100 for him.
The body form is made of Styrofoam, he has poseable arms, red blinking eyes, a lantern that lights up and he's about 72 inches long.

The bad part is I hung him up and the black cord loop hanger pulled right out of his Styrofoam heads! I included a pic so you could see.

I like the overall look of him but he's fragile. Definitely not worth $100+. If any of you are thinking about him I hope this helps. I think $25-$30 would be a more fair price though.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts