Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess this belongs here. If not someone can move it. Before I found this site I watched a few videos on trash bag pumpkins. Couldn't wait til Feb 1st as I knew what to do from the vids.
S7300258_zpshqxe0tr1.jpg

Instead of coating the eye socket mouth etc with mache paste I taped them first. I had a bunch of clothesline rope lying around so thought I would hot glue it to preshape my contours veins etc so I wouldn't need big areas of paste which might crack or break, Here's where I am now.

S7300259_zpswiexid6m.jpg

Edit : Im using Sculptamold instead of trying to store a bale of cellulose. I bought 25 pounds on line which should last me forever

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I love each facet of your design. the round "body" with ropes, the Finger-like Stem, the shape of the mouth, the teeth, it all looks very good together.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lawfulevil
Yes it did get painted.
IMG_0071_zpslxn1qvz8.jpg
I've done a couple more as well. An easy,do it when you have a minute ,project . Not too much thinking involved which is perfect for me.

Matrixmom
An advantage of retirement coupled with my lack of any interest in outdoor winter activities. We still have an entire barn to set up so don't think even 100 MPH will be enough.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts